Categories

Archives

First bath

Alyvia had her first bath given by mimi. In the Easton family it has become a tradition that mimi gave the first bath to the first born. I am so glad she finally made it to Idaho to see her grandbaby #7 and continue in the tradition. ;) Alyvia only kinda liked it. She really didn't like be naked afterward. I love these pics! :)

5 thoughts of the day:

This comment has been removed by the author.

what a sweet memory and tradition

awee i love that tradition too! how cute.. way cute pictures of all of you!are you getting any sleep! is anyone sleeping? : )

Janet said...

Hey I have several pictures similar to the last one with Karen kissing a crying baby, Only my grandkids are looking away like they are thinking help me help me!!
She is beautiful (the baby, and grandma).

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search