Categories

Archives

I'm 4 days old

5 a.m. This is what happens daddy swaddles her, hands get loose. ;) Going to the hospital for the 3rd time to get pricked and tested for her jaundice level. Making sure no-one leaves her alone! Someone better be there in front of me!

6 thoughts of the day:

Kim said...

Am I crazy or does she look a LOT like Danielle?

Either way, she sure is beautiful!

what a little doll! how exciting

Ashley said...

Awe..so cute! I love her!

Yep, I remember having to go to be checked for her jaundice to. Alyvia is just to adorable!

she is a sweetie, love the peaking eye picture! I can't tell who she looks like... some pics i see you and others i see kristofer!

Anne-Marie said...

SOOO cute!!! She is absolutely adorable- congrats happy mom!! hope your recovery goes well! :)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search