Categories

Archives

Catching up

Alyvia has her designated bath tub now. It is the sink in the bar area of our home. Since we dont drink and such we have turned it into her area all her bath things are back there and it is the perfect size for her.
My hair + humidity=
look at those curls! this is just gel and humidity.
Dacia, I told you at both those lia sophia parties i have naturally curly hair, just not in Rexburg. :) Miss all you out there!

7 thoughts of the day:

Alyvia's baby book pages are super cute. My mom and I have been going to a scrapbooking night so I've been catching up on McKayla's homecoming from the hospital! Ha . . . so far to go. Your hair looks super cute. That's what mine did in Sacramento. Tell Kris hi from us!

you're right, that is the perfect tub for her! and cute hair!

Anonymous said...

I drive by appletree almost every day, and every time I do, I say to myself, "I miss my friends" and get a little sad inside... just thought you might want to know.
:)

I love these pics of you. What a happy mom you are--just what every baby needs!

Dacia said...

definitely curly! Love it!

Tiffany said...

Humidity can be a good thing. Love the curls.

Not sure where we're going yet, still waiting for that great job offer. But we figure with the way things are we should sell the house ASAP. How are you liking your new place?

You look totally great! Like I said before though, you need to come back! I have no friends:( Alyvia is so so so cute:)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search