Categories

Archives

First Sunday in Missouri

30 Aug 2009
Church begins at 9 am and right as we are to get going to make it on time, it is Alyvia's feeding time. This is why she is not happy in any of these pictures, but she was WAY too cute that day to not take pictures! Thanks Mimi for the cute outfit! Love it! Later that evening we decided to go walking. As we went walking we decided to stop by Aunt Evie and Uncle Dick's home, so they could visit with the babies. :)

2 thoughts of the day:

Erin said...

OMG corrine! She is absolutely adorable! I def. think we need to get Jacob and Alyvia together sometime. Missouri isnt too far from us! :) Hope things are going well for you

So I decided last week that I wanted to go walking with Ashlyn while Jared was out for the night, but then I got really sad because I didn't have anyone to go see:( Alyvia looks so cute in that outfit though and I'm so happy for you guys. Love you:)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search