Categories

Archives

Canton, Texas

We went to Canton!! ALL 5 of us!!  This was my first ever... my sisters and mom had gone before. I was just so much fun to be with the 5 of us again! (oh and baby Decqlyn). It was crazy how many vendors there were and how large it was! If you don't know what First Monday Trade Days is... it's crazy fun! I am not sure if I can even explain it. It is EVERY month... it starts the last Thursday before the first Monday of the month, or something like that. It all weekend. We went down Friday and Saturday. 

map of all the vendors... click on it to see larger
I mean do you see all the red dots?? We only got through (and mind you we were there 2 days) a very small radius by "you are here" sticky note! not kidding!
day 1 at the hotel in Mabank,TX
day 2 in Canton
It was SO full there were any hotels that weren't booked... we had to get a hotel 20 miles away and pretty much everyone in the hotel we were at was full of people going to Canton. It was a blast!!

I miss it being all 5 of us! We just have so much fun... You would never think we hated being sisters when we were all young! hahahaha.... ;)

*pics taken April 1 & 2

1 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, could you girls be any more gorgeous?! Great pictures of you guys. Glad you had a great time. :)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search