Categories

Archives

My first attempt...

Ok... to begin. I love PHOTOGRAPHY! I have always wanted to do slideshows and videography for the brides, but I was scared. There I said it! I didn't have the confidence that I would be able to do it. So I never did.... until I got a phone call. 
A few weeks back I did an event the Laurels and Priest in our Stake had a Prom so I was asked to take some pictures at a groups home. SO FUN! Well one of the girls' mother is the Relief Society Presidency and called me for a Relief Society Stake activity. She asked if I would be their photographer for the slideshow at the end of the program that weekend (it was Wednesday). I told her I had never done a slideshow but I would see what I could do. So ALL day I researched and studied what would be my best option and if I could even learn some new program by Saturday!! I FELL in love with this program (NOT THE PRICE!). 
I GOT it! well the trial at least ;) and put this together to see if I could even use this awesome equipment. I loved what I produced... then found out because it was a trial there was a HUGE banner at the bottom of each slide. I cannot show that!! I was sad so... I reviewed and researched some more and discussed with Kristofer. I really wanted this to be the direct on my photography so I took the plunge. I really got it. So anyway here is the first slideshow I have ever done. (I will show the actual videography I did for the activity later). 

Enjoy...

This was my first attempt at a videography minus the video. ;) My new program Proshow Producer is AWESOME! I thought I was never going to understand it, because of all the technical stuff... but here you go.

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search