Categories

Archives

Most AMAZING night!

Life is great...


I got to attend my first Photography Seminar by Sandy Puc' ! She is an AMAZING photographer and market-er! Jerry Ghionis, a world renowned wedding photographer, was the guest speaker.


We went to Kansas City, MO to attend. The Seminar was 5-11 pm so we decided to just get a room at the Hotel. Mom and Brittany were kind enough to babysit the three little ones. (THANKS)




and LOOK!!!


We got a picture with him! I cannot explain how wonderful it was to hear his tricks! I will NEVER look at photography the same! The way he set up the pose and makes it natural! He did 25 bride/ bridesmaid poses in less than 5 mins. It was amazing... I am so glad I took notes!! He is just so kind, funny, down to earth, and it didn't hurt that he is Australian!! ;) hehe... 

Things I learned...
  * I don't charge enough for my talent... :( I am not sure I am ready to raise my prices
  * "When you give you always receive." -Sandy Puc'
  * Think differently
  * "To be a better photographer... be a better person." -Jerry Ghionis

I just loved it!

A Side Note:  Brittany made this WAY cute outfit for Alyvia!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search