Categories

Archives

El fin del semestre! YAY!!


Today is the last day of classes for this semester! Yipee!! SO now all we have is finals. Kristofer and I have our storage unit and we will start moving things in on Monday. We also found out which apartment is ours!! We are on the second floor, which isn't the best, but better than the third. ;) Our apartment number is 204. Sorry, I know I sound pathetic. But I am so excited!! :)

This is an older picture, but this is our apartment complex. Our apt is the second building on the left. I just can't express how excited I am!!

I am even way excited about going to Seattle, next week, and then to Missouri. I love spending time with family!

1 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

SOrry about the phone mix up, I will try to get it to you soon.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search