Categories

Archives

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix


We saw the Harry Potter movie!! Kim and Adam, Kristofer and I, we went last night and it was amazing! I personally think this is one of the best ones yet. It went very well along with the book. I was impressed. It was very suspenseful, and full of funny moments. The whole theater laughed. I love it when everyone gets involved. This movie was very well done, I give it 5 stars! ;)

I will own it when it comes out on DVD, and I recommend it to all! :) YAY... for Harry!

2 thoughts of the day:

Kristofer said...

Was sad how we got there early for a good seat and no one was there, so we figured there won't be a line. Come back fifteen minutes later and we're towards the very back of the line.

I think my favorite part wasn't the movie itself, but when you jumped at a part of the movie that wasn't scary ;)

Ashley said...

I am so jealous I want to see it really bad, but I refuse to go with kiddos.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search