Categories

Archives

Way back Wednesday...


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
I thought this would be appropriate because it is a way back, fourth of July. Man, those were fun times. It was a family tradition to go to a certain park, I think it was is Garland, (I so could be wrong). And we would watch the fire works, while a band played. Every time I went I would think, I wonder if this is what Woodstock was like? Funny, huh? There was always tons of people and a lot of drinking. But we kept to ourselves and sat on our blanket. Danielle and I always tried to get dad to buy things for us, anything really, food, glow in the dark things, just anything. He always said it was a waist of money. ;) I love you daddy. We really were a fun family. Mom and Dad always tried their best, and I thank them for that!! I will always remember those times, they mean the most to me.

May everyone have a fun and safe holiday and remember those who protect our country and fought to make it free.

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Holy Moly a long time ago, I look the same my hair is the same length. You all look so young. Mom and Dad always took us to fun stuff. It is funny Dad was so tight back then cause now he will give into grandkids everytime.

Ashley said...

Oh and the park is Breckenridge in Richardson.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search