Categories

Archives

Way back Wednesday...


HEHE... This is way back when! Brittany and I worked at Springcreek BBQ. Mom just had to take a picture. Man, look how skinny we are! Our legs look amazing! I want to look like that again. Springcreek was my longest employment and my first. I was only in 9th grade. It was so much fun working with her! I love ya Britt! We always have fun working together, even at Highway Safety Solutions! Good times, good times.

4 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Wow, what age can do to all of us! hehehe! I had forgotten one of Mom's many redecoratings. I miss those days.

Ashley said...

Ummm ya thanx for commenting on mine!

Brittany said...

Funny Corrine, Why would you put an ugly picture of me on the internet. I still can't beleive how long ago that is. Sometimes it still feels not yesturday, but last month or something. love ya.

Mandy said...

Don't worry Ashley I am still devoted to you!! I don't think Brittany has even commented on mine yet I could be wrong.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search