Categories

Archives

5 Things

Ashley tagged me to complete this meme...
5 things I was doing ten years ago
  1. My family and I were living in TEXAS!!
  2. I got my first job as a bread girl at Spring Creek BBQ.
  3. I was in starting 8th grade.
  4. Hung out with my friend Kim.
  5. Not dating... ;)

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. Go to Target
  2. Finish sending out announcements
  3. Call the flower places and get them ordered
  4. Go to Hobby Lobby and get matting for signatures at the reception
  5. Write thank you cards for all bridal showers

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. Peaches and cottage cheese
  2. Score Bars
  3. Ice cream
  4. Apples
  5. Anything chocolate

5 songs I know the lyrics to

  1. Out Of My League by Stephen Speaks
  2. Ten Thousand Angels by Mindy McCready
  3. Feels Like Home from How to Lose a guy in 10 days Soundtrack
  4. At The Beginning with You from Anastasia Soundtrack
  5. Frequency song from Frequency Soundtrack by Garth Brooks

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Start a Foundation.
  2. Pay for school for Kristofer and I.
  3. Travel all over the world!!
  4. Start saving for mine and Kristofer's Senior mission.
  5. Savings for children.

5 bad habits

  1. Telling Kristofer how to drive.
  2. I procrastinate.
  3. Talking bad about myself.
  4. I want to buy EVERYTHING.
  5. I'm too loud!! :D

5 things I'd never wear again

  1. Size 8
  2. Big bangs.
  3. B cup.
  4. Multiple earrings in one ear.
  5. Tie Dye T-shirts!!!

5 favorite toys

  1. Kristofer ;)
  2. My New 42 inch flat screen TV.
  3. My itunes.
  4. My laptop.
  5. My new kitchen stuff!!

Now I am gonna tag..

  1. Lauren to learn more about her and her family.
  2. Danielle because she is getting married in ten days and has nothing better to do.
  3. I don't know anyone else.

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Never wear a B cup. That is hee-larious. You are too funny.

Corrine said...

oops on my tags... Danielle has 3 or 4 weeks!! :) hehe...

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search