Categories

Archives

The wedding...


I am MARRIED!!! Its crazy! I still cant believe it. It feels like we are still just engaged. :) No worries I will get the pictures up as soon as I get them. Love you all who couldn't make it!

4 thoughts of the day:

Lauren said...

YAY! Don't worry about posting pictures too soon. Spend some quality time with your man!

Mandy said...

Congrats Corri and Kristofer! I wish we could have been there.

Mandy said...

By the way you look so Beautiful and your man compliments you well.

Ashley said...

I will lax on you for the no posting for a while.....I guess. I hope you have fun in Cali.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search