Categories

Archives

Our trip to Dallas

We enjoyed our short trip to Dallas. It was definitely not as we planned. I had in mind to do so much, Six Flags, going down town, to the different malls, and even wanted to visit all my old schools. But as always nothing goes accordingly. We ended up taking Miss Ryann down to see her father, only to find out we were going to also be her babysitter. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with her, but seriously I had things I wanted to do. Sarah also planned a little Bachlorlette party. It was so not expected. I had to sit on a piano at a club in front of EVERYONE! Well, at least they were all drunk, so they wont remember anything. hehe... Then Sunday, I went back into the day... We visited my old ward Garland 3rd Ward. There we met up with Lauren and her family. She now has a cutie pie, Torin. That was so much fun to catch up on good ol' times. I miss TEXAS!!! That is where my heart will always be. We did have the opportunity to visit the Dallas Temple one last time. I really wanted to go through but it was Sunday when we went. It is still so beautiful. We had a nice little Jewish lady stop and say "look a little Jewish lady taking a picture of the little Mormon family." It was kinda funny. What a great way to end an already great trip.

3 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

I really miss Texas too! A lot of memories flooded my mind when I saw your pictures.

Mandy said...

I am glad that you got to enjoy your time there I still can't believe you are getting married in 9 days I am sooo excited. I hope I get an announcement (sp)

Lauren said...

Dang we look good in that picture! Happy Wedding!!!!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search