Categories

Archives

Way back Wednesday...

I LOVE MY MISSION!!

So as I have been trying to get out all the wedding announcements, I went through mission addresses and sent out a massive email. To my surprise many responded. YAY! The best news I received was from an investigator that I taught. She was golden! And My companion and I just loved her and her boyfriend (he is a member). Jessica is her name and her boyfriend's name is John. Well, transfers came and I had to say my goodbyes. I received an email from her and she has updated me that she was baptized, married and... Her and John are going to the temple next month!! I almost cried! News like this really makes a mission feel fulfilled. I Love SAN FRANCISCO! I miss everyone so much! Thanks to everyone who made the memories worth keeping!! :D

YAY! Jessica and John! I want you to know you are a blessing in my life. I enjoyed getting to know each of you. I know Heavenly Father is proud of both of you, and your choices. The temple is the greatest place on earth and the only place to seal you two and your family for time and all eternity. Love you!

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

I think that is awesome! I took today off to get caught up on my cleaning and laundry so there is no WBW for me...maybe next week.

Mandy said...

That is so awesome to hear Corri!! I love learning about and hearing about what other peoples experiences on a mission are like. They look like a nice couple.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search