Categories

Archives

Bridal Shower III













This was my third and final Bridal Shower! It was so fun, but I was tired. Kristofer and I drove from Salt Lake City, and the day after we got to Missouri, I had a bridal shower. It was beautiful! My family always goes way out!
Brittany and Danielle made my cake. It was gorgeous! Aunt Evie hosted it and all moms side of the family came. That was really nice! I am glad that they too could be a part of this, with me.

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Wow, the cake was beautiful, Brittany said it tasted yum-o! I am glad you hadd a great time.

Mandy said...

I looks like it was a fun day for you and your family.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search