Categories

Archives

Grocery Shopping Online...


Kristofer and I came across the COOLEST thing EVER!! So we have secret recipes and one of which is for Wendy's spicy chicken fillet. So, I was looking at the recipe and wanted one of the ingredients. Then, Kristofer googles it. Low and behold it is sold at Sam's club... then the news gets better. You can SHOP ONLINE... you put all that you want into your "shopping cart" and once your done you specify when you'll pick it up. I love it, you can even do produce, and freezer stuff. So instead of the hour, hour and a half it takes to go through Sam's; we go pick up our cart, pay and leave!! YAY!! 10 minutes max. This also keeps us from spending more than necessary. Those with small children... this is a wonderful and quick way to shop. HALLA!! This is the only way for us from now on.

4 thoughts of the day:

Oh Wow! that sounds great!! didn't know that! so about these secret recipes.... you gonna share?? :)

Ashley said...

I have to admit, I love walking around Sam's and browsing. It is so large my kids can run around a little bit, and I don't have anxiety about it. This will come in handy if I am in a hurry though.

Corrine said...

I guess i can see your view... but Saturday is the only day I get to spend with Kristofer and I dont want to waist it at Sams... I would rather go to a movie or dinner. :) Secret recipes... hmmm... I have the Arby's bronco berry sauce... hehe... do you want it??

Uh... need you ask??? Of course, I might kill for that!! my favorite! And now that i don't have my Arby's connection...lol!! Im in need!---- What don't you know how to do?? aren't you the one who started the digital scrapbooking trend?

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search