Categories

Archives

I'm a Mormon, Yes, I am....


Ok, Like I said nothing interesting, just more cooking!! Who wants to spend money galore on things you can make perfectly at home??

ECLAIRS!!
Melissa invited me over for some hanging out time. Which I definitely needed! She found a recipe for eclairs!! They turned out amazingly.

Yes I have decided we are going to open up our own pastry shop and cafe, there I will let the witnesses my would cooking. (recipes from allrecipes.com)

The recipe is too long to place on the blog, so click here to get it. It is real easy... takes a bit of time (just the cooking in the oven), but they are SO worth it. Where Melissa works they are like $7 a piece (I think thats what she said). I challenge each of you to try it!! :) Have a great day!

1 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Those look so yummy!! Make me some??

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search