Categories

Archives

HOLY COW!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Do you ever just feel like screaming because life just seems like TOO MUCH?!?!?! Ok, well I do! And I know I dont have kids, a job, or such, but still my life can be stressful! School... enough said. I am so excited there is only 4 weeks left, but with only 4 weeks left there is a lot to do!! Test after test, and I am overwhelmed! So I felt like screaming.

Well, I do hope everyone else is having a peaceful life and enjoying the scene. :) Maybe tomorrow will be better!

5 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

It will all be over soon. Time goes by so fast!

Corrine said...

I remember in my mission one of the Senior couples would always say, "As the scriptures say 'It came to pass' not to stay." Funny, no? I just want it OVER!! :)

I feel like this everyday!! I don't have a job right now nor do I go to classes... but there is always tons to do and I never can get it all done!

Kim said...

Oh, honey. . . hope everything is good for you. Thinking of you always. Love and such . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you have an outlet and, just like you said, 4 more weeks.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search