Categories

Archives

Time out for Women


This was the most amazing event EVER!!

I have had a VERY stressful week. I was sick all week and had tests, homework, housework, tutoring, and not to mention being a wife. I really wasn't sure I was going to get it all done and go and enjoy this. I kept thinking there were others who needed this more than me.

I am so glad I went! It was so uplifting and spiritual! Kenneth Cope was there and sang. He is so amazing. I listened to him my whole mission, his songs are so soothing and loving. Mercy River was the guest music and they were AMAZING too, and Jennie Oaks Baker came also. There were so many Speakers, Emily Watts, Sharon G. Larsen, S. Michael Wilcox,Jason Wright,Chris Stewart, Wendy Watson Neslon, and the famous Sheri Dew. To review who any of these people are click here.

4 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

I really wish I could have gone!! Maybe when it comes to Boise in Sept. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I really like you header. Where did you get the star??? Those are so cool.

Corrie, Just found your comment on my blog. Thanks for your sweet comment! I've enjoyed reading yours and your sisters' too! I just looked at the weather for where your parents live--eeekkkkk. I pray for them! I know we could be in for some bad weather,too, but not like them! Love to you! Aunt Vicki

Mandy said...

I am so glad that you got to go!! I was supposed to go on Feb. 2nd but it was cancled for president Hinckleys funeral. So now I get to go in May I am just crossing my fingers that my co-worker keeps to her word and says she will work for me being that it is Mothers Day the next day.

I can't wait to go! they are coming to St. Louis in Sept so I have to wait a while but i think mom, Brittany and I are going!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search