Categories

Archives

OK, OK , OK ...

So my life isn't very interesting right now, and my blog is full of food and videos. Sorry, but really there is nothing new. Anyway, So I have been trying to be a good Mormon wife and cook dinner, not just microwave or buy it 'to go.' :) So that's way recipes are on here.

Kristofer really wanted English Muffin pizzas and I wanted to use what we have to make them...
  • English muffins (check)
  • pepperoni (check)
  • cheese (check)
  • olives, for me (check)
  • pizza sauce ... oh no... we dont have that.
I looked up on my favorite website allrecipes.com and found this recipe for pizza sauce.
And let me tell you IT IS AMAZING and very easy. I love it, I was kinda nervous about it, but it's so yummy. You can try it too!!















SERVINGS & SCALING

Original recipe yeild: 2 3/4 cups (4 pizzas)

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
  • 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
  • 3/4 teaspoon ground oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
number of stars

DIRECTIONS
  1. In a medium bowl, Mix together tomato sauce and tomato paste until smooth. Stir in oregano, garlic and paprika.
FYI... This recipes is a lot, so if I did it again... I would lower the ounce amount for the canned sauce and paste. ENJOY!

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Those look yummy! Maybe we will do that for FHE and let the girls make their own.

Making your own sauce now???? You are really going all the way with the whole Mormon wife thing huh??? LOL!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search