Categories

Archives

The tradition of my Mother...


My mom always made Bunny cakes growing up. I can still remember watching her make cakes by cakes. Fridays are Melissa, Melanie, and mine new bake date. :) Last Friday was the eclairs, this Friday was my choice and since it is Easter weekend, I thought why not bring a bit of home to Rexburg.

We had a bit of adventure, I wont go into that detail. It was so much fun and now I have cute Bunny cakes and I feel as if I have my family close around me. Thanks mom, for being such an amazing mom. For always being involved in our lives and for being so creative and crafty. It is all the thoughts of kindness you show to others (including us) that rubs off to your children (us). Thanks for that example. Even though I made my first Bunny cake, I would have given it up to spend this Holiday with you! Miss you!

I Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful Easter From the West Coast to the East Coast to all over the World!! :)

4 thoughts of the day:

Cute Cakes, Corri! Were they carrot cakes, by chance? Look yummy!

Oh, I'm letting you know you've been TAGGED. Check out my blog to see what's going on!

Love you, Aunt V

Ashley said...

I wish I would hade made some with my kids!

Anonymous said...

Those cakes look so cute! What a fun activity!

Corrine said...

Very cute cakes,

I was at your sisters site, and saw your name at a glance and thought "now why would she be writing about me." then I read the blog and was oh yeah she mentioned she had a sister with the same spelling of my name...

anyway just had to say hi.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search