Categories

Archives

Who LOVES Olive Garden??



Ok, so as I was eating the the last bowl of Kristofer's favorite soup at Olive Garden, I realized I hadn't taken a picture. :)

Kristofer really likes Toscana Soup. And if you don't know we have (shhh) secret recipes. Kristofer made this soup, without the Olive Garden $PRICE$. YAY! It was so amazing, if you go to Olive Garden I recommend that you try it. If you really want to make it, let me know. I am not going to post it. ;) It is a bit spicy, but so delicioso.



This picture to the right is of Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagloli...
Mi FAVORITO!!! The only thing different is I accidentally add too much beef and I didn't have ditali noodles. This too is amazing!



No more Olive Garden for us any more, because we even have the salad dressing recipe!! :)

2 thoughts of the day:

Denisse said...

YUM!!!! That sounds sooooo good!!! You just made me very hungry!!!!How did you get all those recipes??? Are they hard to make???

Mandy said...

Girl could you please email me the recipes??? Oh I would love you forever. Have a great Easter.
Love, Mandy

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search